Sunday, February 15, 2009

Surprise!!!!!


My little cowgirl showing Hayden how to work "IT".
So Ralph and my friend Nat had a surprise birthday party for me last night. I tell you what I am the luckiest girl I know. :) My brother and Anna bought me a beautiful necklace and matching earrings I will have to take a pic , they are GORGEOUS!!!!!!Thank you so much guys!!!!Thanks Nat and Ralph even though the surprise wasn't a surprise I am so glad I got to spend the evening with people that are soooooooo important in my life. I love you all.

16 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Kelly you rock!

hugs,Leslie

Tracey said...

Awesome! Next year are are celebrating together!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new bling!!

Besos to my DIL!!

Charlotte Mae said...

Happy Birthday!! We miss you guys!

Cheryl, said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!

Jenne said...

How cute! I like the hand on the hip! And Happy Birthday to you!

Steph, Rod & Parkersito said...

That is way cool! I bet it was a fun party!! :)

Jaime Salas said...

Glad to hear you had fun! You are so blessed to be able to recognize the goodness that surrounds you! ;)

p.s. I love the pic, w/ her hand on her hip.

Vanessa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
www.heart4children.blogspot.com

Kerri said...

Happy birthday!!! Wish I could have crashed your party. :0)

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday!
I love the look Sklyie is giving the camera.

Heidi said...

Happy belated Birthday! She is one sassy cowgirl, that Skylar!

Samantha- Mama to Julian said...

i say don't mess with that cowgirl! :)

Rhonda said...

How fun and so glad you had a great birthday :-)
HAPPY HAPPY birthday!

bluethenpink said...

I'm a little late here...but Happy belated Birthday!!! Glad you had a great one!! :O)

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Uhhhhh did I miss your birthday?!? I suck.

Happy Birthday!!!!

Now let's see the bling!

Our Complete Family said...

Happy, Happy, Happy belated bday girly!
Hope it's the best year ever ahead...Les