Thursday, March 19, 2009

Interview with Sky

Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.Tag other moms with older kids who might have fun with this.This should be fun....
1. What is something mom always says to you?
What are you doing Boots?
2. What makes mom happy?
I Love You.
3.What makes mom sad?
When I (Sky) yell at you
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
from funny jokes
5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
Dance
6. How old is your mom?
4
7. How tall is your mom?
Your Little
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
The Biggest Losers
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Find Me
10. What is your mom really good at?
Exercising( Oh how I love her:) )
11. What is your mom not very good at?
Exercising ( Now she's got me there :) )
12. What does your mom do for her job?
Work at home
13. What is your mom's favorite food?
Chicken - If its Chik-Fil-A then she's right
14. What makes you proud of your mom?
Exercising ( She's obsessed)
15. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A Mommy
16. What do you and your mom do together?
Play
17. How are you and your mom the same?
Two Socks in a row and hug ( LOL)
18. How are you and your mom different?
Your the boss
19. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because I hug you when I am mad.
20. What does your mom like mon like most about dad?
You love him.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
restraunts - so sad and true
22. What is one thing you wish you could change about your mom?
Eleven Nine is Eight ( I don't know what she's talking about)
23. What would your mom do with a million dollars?
A Car for Melia
24. What do you wish you could go and do with your mom?
To the Dollar Store ( OMG I will take her next week)
25. What is one thing you hope never changes about your mom?
I don't want to change about ya


I tag anyone who wants to do this because its really cute!

11 comments:

Valerie said...

Too funny! I'll have to try that next week with Logan. I bet I'll get some crazy answers from him!

Anonymous said...

How fun. I want to interview her next time I see her. Little rascal..

Onn

Cheryl, said...

I have not had a chance to do this yet, but can not imagine her answers. Your Sky is just adorable. Did you get my email on FB. I know you wanted one of those purses and thought you may be interested in hosting an online party. You can earn free gifts, 1/2 price gifts etc. Let me know

Cheryl
Thirty-One Gifts
https://www.mythirtyone.com/cheryllynn

Lilysmom said...

I love her answers Kelly. I tried it with Lily but her answers made no sense. Have to try again in a few months :)

Our Complete Family said...

Aw, such sweet answers. Out of the mouths of babes, right?!?
The playing outside pics below are adorable, too. Didn't you love the warm spell we had in the 'Lou' last week? Where did it go? We've got outside soccer today and I think it's cold!
Happy weekend hun~ Les

Samantha said...

You must be quiet the excercise nut! =) It is so funny hearing what our kids think of us.

bluethenpink said...

I'm too scared to hear the answers to some of those LOL!! Those were some cute answers there Miss Sky...as if there would have been any other kind from a cutie such as you!!! :O)

Rhonda said...

Too cute!!! Loved her answers!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you.financial assistance

Anonymous said...

I think we also deserve this . good point! financial help

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.

financial help