Monday, April 13, 2009

The Farm, A Party, and Easter !!!!! Oh My!


Maggie and Sky are almost the exact same age!!


3 Girls waiting!


Nothing like skipping stones!

It was a good day to throw stones in the sea as Maggie says.

2 chicks Looking at chicks!


Brody and Sky on a mission.


Sky trying to be a goalie.


Daddy barefoot on the indoor field.

Run dammit Run!!!

I think I'll sit right down here...I am not in anyones' way :)


Bring on the Sass


The Birthday Boy Brody


The Birthday Girl Saffron


Pippy Longstocking


Just cute!


A whole bunch of CUTE!!!!


The Queen Bee


Skylie Butt


Looks like she's up to no good.


STOP !!!!! No Crazy Mommas Allowed!!!!!
Brody and Saffron shared their 4th birthday to raise money for Mayan Families Bucks for Clucks!!! It was a great party for a great organization. For only 5 bucks you can buy a family a chicken and feed. How cool is that?
The Easter Bunny stopped at Mammy and PawPaw's.

The girls comparing their egg hunting strategies.

I got it Kate !!!!!You snooze, You lose Sista!!!!

Run dammit Run


What the hell????


She loves her Uncle Jeff

Guess who showed up for Easter? Suprise Surprise

I'll have his head on a platter!!!!


Yummy Brains!!!!

Before the Massacre

Holy Crap !!!! A Dora Scooter!!!!

More EGGSiting Stuff


The basket looks so big !

I found one!!!!

PawPaw let Sky play with all his antique fire alarms. He's the bomb!!!!!

16 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL!! Love the head on a platter! Skylie is too damn funny! And you get to hang out with Kathi & Bonnie - what a fun day you must have had! Look forward to seeing you in June!

Cheryl, said...

So cute. Sky is just adorable. How did she do on the scooter? Love the braids on her.

Hugs,

Cheryl

Kerri said...

Looks like a great weekend!

Lilysmom said...

Love those braids at the party. Too cute!

Steph, Rod & Parkersito said...

Cute, cute and more cute!!!

Guatemalan Genes said...

Happy Easter, Happy Birthday!

(Felices Pascuas de ResurreciĆ³n y Feliz CumpleaƱos).

Valerie said...

Looks like you guys have been busy lately. I love all the Easter pics. And also the one of Sklyie as Pippi Longstocking, her hair is getting to long.

Steph said...

You all have been busy!! I love the polka dot coat! So cute!

Rhonda said...

How fun, loved seeing all the pictures and her expressions!!!

Leslie said...

Its always fun and party with you guys!!! FUNTIMES!

Abby has those polka dot pants..GYMBO BABY!

hugs,leslie

Heidi said...

What a fun weekend! I love her hair in braids!!!

colefamily said...

Kelly-
I have not read blogs in over a month!! Skylar is getting so big! I love her braids and her egg hunt looked super fun! Her friends looked ike they had a blast!
Christine

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! Dying over the head on a platter. Include me in the fan club for the braids. Skylie is always stylin' Thanks for the mention of "Bucks for Clucks". We'll have to use than name next time. Good to see ya girl!

Bonnie

Tracey said...

I love her outfits!!!

aamayna said...

She is always having so much fun! What a personality!

Jaime Salas said...

I love her hair in braids! I missed everyone at Vetta last weekend!