Thursday, May 7, 2009

Are Ya Speakin My Language?


Look at me being all angelic.


That's right folks, my name is Skylar and I'm full of it!!!!


Look Look I'm trying to be serious.


This is my "Yeah ...like whatever !!!!!" face.



Here I am being friendly.



This face pretty much get's them everytime!!!!!


Oh look a pretty flower!!!!



Far away and deep in thought....


FFF: This is Mommy's fave


Wee!


Look guys...I'm on The Biggest Loser !!!! Oh the things she says!!!!!



How cute is this one!!!!Look at Sky's arm around her future Aunt Anna!!!


OMG I MADE IT !!!!!!!! Click on pic to see her cute expression.



Mmmmmm Inhaling flowers...I bet that's good for your asthma kiddo.


HOLY SHITBALLS!!!!!


It looked worse than it actually was. I was just fine :)


WOOOOOO A near accident averted...Anna didn't know Sky was gonna catch her!!! It turned out to be a really cute pic!!!!
Sky's Jargin

For some reason everyone's backyard is called their "garden" even if there is no garden in sight.
"I'm freezing to desk."
"You scared me to desk."
That's "freak'in" cool. Your "freak'in" funny. She's loving the word "freak'in".
Papa turn that off "for godsakes" its scaring Onnie! Yes she did say that .
Prairie dogs at the zoo are also known as "fairy chipmunks"
In her mouse...in her real mouse. translation: In her mouth, in her real mouth.
Boice=Voice
Her absolute favorite thing to say besides "Look at Me" is "Told'Ja"
And I almost cried because ribber is now river... when the hell did that happen???

22 comments:

Tina said...

Those pictures are AWESOME! And she just says the cutest things...Like let's pretend we are having Sushi. lol

Leslie said...

HOW cute!!! She looks like she has makeup one! Very pretty you better hide her in 10 years!

hugs,leslie

jill marie said...

That child is funny... and so pretty!

Heidi said...

So cute as usual! Fairy chipmunks? That's the cutest thing ever, glad you're writing them down!

Lilysmom said...

she makes me laugh!!! You've got the whole pkg brains beauty and a sense of humor watch out !!!!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

My word, is she getting more beautiful everyday?? I love her in yellow and the orange with Onnie is stunning!

Love the Sky jargan : )

Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

She is soooooo freak'n cute!!!! I love her to desk!!!!! What did we ever do without her?
Love,
Skyzonnie

Valerie said...

Too funny and of course, cute! Ava's new thing is ripping her bows out when daddy gets home and saying, "Dada's home, NO BOWS!"

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

I love her rosy cheeks! I just love the things that come out of kids mouths (words...not the other yuk-that happened the other day here).

Anyway, great pics. I love the serious photo and 'mom's fav' ranks right up there.

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

I love her rosy cheeks! I just love the things that come out of kids mouths (words...not the other yuk-that happened the other day here).

Anyway, great pics. I love the serious photo and 'mom's fav' ranks right up there.

Steph said...

I LOVE Skylar-speak! So funny!! Cute pictures. Your FFF is also my fave! What a BEAUTIFUL picture!

Cheri and Jesse said...

Can't wait till "freak'in" is replaced by holy shitballs. lmao Love all the pictures. She is such a cutie. I like when she climbe UP the slide the other day and screamed at you excitedly, "Mom aren't you proud of me?" That was hilarious!!!

Cheri and Jesse said...

Can't wait till "freak'in" is replaced by holy shitballs. lmao Love all the pictures. She is such a cutie. I like when she climbe UP the slide the other day and screamed at you excitedly, "Mom aren't you proud of me?" That was hilarious!!!

Jenne said...

Kelly, thosepics are SO cute! And I just love all of your captions, you're too funny!

Hannah said...

How cute is she?? Love all that little kid lingo. Sophia yells' "No Door Open!" when she does not want to do something...I don't know how it started but...

Have a "freak'in" great Mothers day with your Cutie!!

Robyn said...

Beautiful pics!! Yellow is definitely her color!!

Rhonda said...

Gorgeous and I soooo loved that "whatever" look! I get that EVERY day! '

Wishing you a very special Mother's Day :-)
hugs, Rhonda

Tracey said...

This chica cracks me up!! I love Sky talk!!!

I love all the pics! Holy shitballs is a fav:)

Rose said...

beautiful child!!!

Kerri said...

Love the pics of your gorgeous girl. I almost cried when Ruby started saying buckle instead of cuckle. At least when I ask her what she's doing, she says "nuffun".

Michelle Smiles said...

Darling - and freezing to desk that is too funny.

Jaime Salas said...

I love the slide photo. Hilarious!

Melia's new thing... walking is BORING...