Sunday, May 31, 2009

GG's, Melonhead,and a Carnival!


My two besties!!!!!


Has a grape in her mouth.


Anna Butting in!


What a look!


Not looking at the camera!

Two Sassy chicks!





Aunt VaVern holding Sky Baby


Aunt VaVern teaching the young one to read?


TREE HUGGER


Let's blow this popsicle stand!!!!!


Elvis impersonator ???


She's a Gymboree model, well that would be nice wouldn't it...free stuff!


OH MY !!!!!!


Melonhead!!!!!!!


Future Stoners of America !!!!!!!! ( I will kill her!!!!)


I don't know ...maybe she's drunk ?????


Gone fish'in.


Woo Hoo !!!!! Look at my big prize!!!!!


Kiddie roller coaster, HATED IT . She screamed bloody murder the entire time. NEVER AGAIN!!!


Fun House


I swear I didn't do it!!!!!!


Cotton Candy Beard!


My proud lil' carnie with all her prizes.

8 comments:

Lilysmom said...

OMG Kelly that outfit those glasses and her braids make for one extra ordinary cutie pie. Seriously you should think about that modeling gig she's much cuter than the actual models!!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

I love the braids and the poses are adorable.

Leslie said...

I just waited for the BIG GYMBO sale and got abby that line!!! CUTE!!!!

Hannah said...

That Elvis and future stoner Cracked me up!!

Love it!

Anonymous said...

OMG she is soooooo cute!!!!!!!I still can't get over how cute she is. I don't think I ever will.
OhNay

Valerie said...

Oh, I love Skylie's gymboree outfit. My sis and I are hitting that outlet on Friday.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

So were you just at Gymboree??? : ) Love Sky's outfit and she should be a model. Looks like she had a good time at the fair!

Rhonda said...

What a load of prizes, way to go girl. Love the gymboree and that is such a fun line. She looks so adorable in it, a true model.