Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Strike A Pose...Fun at Tarjay


Do A Little Dance!!!!



Make a Little Love...


Get Down Tonight, Get Down Tonight!!!!!



Get Down Get Down



Great Now that song is stuck in my head!!!!!!!
Well I am off to stay at The Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Ghosthunters went there and its definetly going to be an experience. I will be back on Friday. Its going to be weird being away from my family but Onnie, Anna, and I are gonna have a blast.
Sam, Sky's boyfriend at school, pushed her and she fell down losing a shoe. Onnie told Sky next time to "Pop" him. Sky says... "I can't Onnie, he's not a bubble." LOL
Last night at Target Sky and Ralph were in the swim aisle playing Star Wars with noodles. i was a couple aisles down and I hear my darling child say " STOP IT,YOU BASTARD !!!!" I couldn't be prouder :)




10 comments:

Leslie said...

oh my your kid has a potty mouth like her mother! hmmm LOL

Have fun!

Cheryl, said...

That is so funny. I can not wait to hear about your stay at the hotel. I love that stuff. Spooky...

Valerie said...

Have lots of fun at the hotel. Hope you see some ghosts!

I wonder where Skylie gets her awesome vocabulary from????

Logan started saying, "What the hell?!" I couldn't tell you where he got that from, ok, probably me!

Jaime Salas said...

Gotta love it when your darling yells that in Target. :)

I want to hear about your trip!

Hannah said...

Sky cracks me up. I would have wet my pants...and then hid.

I am glad to know I am not the only one who pulls a camera out in Target :)

Heidi said...

Thanks, now that song is stuck in my head too! Have a fun trip, it will be such a nice break!

Rhonda said...

Great, now I have that song stuck too. Laughed my butt off with her comment on the noodle play, hahahaha

Guatemalan Genes said...

Stopped by (a little late) to say Happy Mother's Day!

Kerri said...

Very cute!!!

Donna said...

I've missed your funny posts! Your last two had me crackin' up. And I LOVE the Onnie pics - Onnie looks rockin' hot!

Sky is growing up!! nOOOOOOOO - such a beauty - choc full o attitude! Like Momma, like daughter!