Sunday, May 17, 2009

Team Sparkle


Making Tyra proud!!!!


Sweet and Sassy


What are you looking at?


How would you like me to entertain you?


I have had it up to here with your shenanigans!!!!


Telling Pawpaw secrets!!


Telling a spooky story involving the Dead Sea Trolls...yes Trolls


Aunt Julie and Pawpaw posing for a pic!


My Uncle Jeff loves me and does whatever I tell him to. :)


I have them wrapped around my little finger!


Cousins Noah and Nate are my homies.

11,12,13,14

WE LOVE SPARKLES!!!!!!


They just keep coming back for more!!!


Its hilarious to me that one little girl can make the macho-est of men put on glitter lotion!!!!
I just LOVE her!!!!

Yeah I am pretty damn cute!!!!

The graduate sucking in helium and singing for his little cousin!


I want to try....FLASH FORWARD: OH MY GOD !!!!SHe 's in high school and experimenting ...Thank God its only helium!!!!!

Wickedy wickedy WACK!!!!!

7 comments:

Donna said...

She is workin' that room!! What a crowd entertainer! I LOVE that outfit - she looks a-DOR-able!

Leslie said...

that girl is entertaining and cute!

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Rhonda said...

Oh my gosh, those are way tooooo cute! She has such a fun bubbling personality and it sure shows through the pictures!! CUTE

Anonymous said...

Do you think she knows how much she is adored? She is just too freakin cute!!!!!!! How did we get so lucky!? Go Team Sparkle!
Love,
Skyzonnie

Valerie said...

She is such a entertainer! I can see her on the big stage already.

The glitter lotion cracks me up!

Tracey said...

Don't take this one to Vegas...she may never leave!!

Born to entertain...hopefully fully clothed:)