Sunday, June 14, 2009

Adventuring


Where we going? I don't know......................


Playing at the park with Daddy


Swinging on the swings


Pretty girl!


Scared of the sprinklers at the park.


OMG it got my feet wet!!!!!!


I hate you sprinklers!


Being quarantined because of Dot Disease.


Determined to climb the tower, And you did Skylar.
You can do anything you set your mind to. Don't ever give up, just try your best.

We are at the zoo seeing my favorites, The Fairy Chipmunks!!!


Aren't they the cutest?

Holding hands with GG


Tell us how you really feel Onnie? ( That's Anna) LOL

He is known as The Philosopher. He always comes down to see his Sky.


Just thinkin'.

This is the first time she ever sat on Phil the bronzed gorilla.


Big Hippo Head, Little Tiny Girl

Let's put our invisibilty clokes on!

Good now Mommy can't see us.

Headin' home.

The End.

9 comments:

Spudsnsalsa said...

Precious!Love those sleeping shots...have a few that look pretty similar :)
Suz

Rhonda said...

What great pictures! LOVE it and what a lot of fun.

Hannah said...

Those are great pictures, but that last one made me burst out laughing!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

Nico loves the Fairy Chipmunks too! They are his favorite next to the reptile house!

I love the photos!

Vanessa said...

Great photos but the sleeping shot is the best!!

Robyn said...

What great pics!! Skylie is a doll!!

Valerie said...

Looks like she wore herself out again.

I love the dot disease pic, we had that same disease at the playground last week, it kindof freaked Ava out.

Tracey said...

I LOVE THAT DRESS!!!

Jaime Salas said...

I love the pool pix and the holding hands shot. Too sweet.