Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back To The Barnyard


The "Bra Bubby Baby Carrier", bra supplied by mom.


Baby Kitty at Rita's


Brave Lil' one


How about an apple, cow?


Onnie feeding the cow and swearing that its breath smells like steak...LOL



A Cow


Onnie ans Sky freaking out because a cow licked them!


Country Bumpkin


Hugs for Lovey


Lovey loved Skylie!!!!


Anna loves Onnie.....DISTURBING


Anna and Sky love Onnie... equally DISTURBING



Onnie looks like she belongs in rehab here :)


Sky looks like she should be in the funny farm


Everybody loves Rufus!


Sky named her Whisper and then changed it to Sparkle.


Check ya later!

12 comments:

Steph said...

Haha! Great pictures, as always! I love the bra carrier. I bet Onnie is so proud. hehe!

Lilysmom said...

ewwww cow tongue!!!! Hahaha I was just covering that watermelon dress today. Very cute!

Lilysmom said...

Coveting not covering. Damn spell check!

Leslie said...

Sky should market the Bra carrier!! Lots of love going on at your place! LOVE IT!

hugs,leslie

Rhonda said...

Too cute, love the cow pictures!!! hahaahahahaha

Hannah said...

You really are a little disturbing...I like it :)

Having grown up on a farm I can attest to the ick factor of a cow lick...Gross.

Gail said...

Love the doll carrier!! Johanna could carry two huge dolls if I gave her one from me. LOL

Valerie said...

I think there's a market out there for those kind of doll carriers!

I'm glad I'm not the only one with disturbing family pics!

Valerie said...

Forgot to ask where you got the watermelon dress? I just love it!

Dena said...

We want to go to the farm! We use to own cows and they will pretty much eat anything!!

Becca said...

Too funny! And a little gross!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Jaime Salas said...

That top photo- is freak'n adorable!