Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hang'in Out


Pawpaw teaching the little gal a few things.


I know there nbot looking at me but I think its cute the way they are investigating the pool.


Discussing things.


STREAKER!!!!!!


Quit tickling me!!!!


Giggly


Skylie Butt


I am in my birthday suit!!!!


GG, I love your giant glasses.


Uncle Jeff


Relaxing


BanANNA and Sky catchin' some rays.


Its A lil' cold!!!!

Besties!!!!

BanANNA

Cracking herself up!

Protecting Sky from Uncle Jeff and his evil sprinklers!!!

Gotcha Uncle Jeff!

Run Skylie RUN!!!!

Ahhhhhh The hose!!!!!!!

Contemplating her next move.

I am a trickster.

I'm gonna get'cha!!!!!!

No I am sweet as sugar.

You're right I am full of shit. :)

You know me too well.

12 comments:

bluethenpink said...

OMG!!! How stinkin cute is she!?!?!?!?!? Your girl puts a smile on my face everytime I see her!!! I see she is preparing herself for the "Naked Mile" run in college!!! LOL! HUGS!!!

Lilysmom said...

naked swimmin babies are the best. Cute as always. How I envy our girls cute no matter what

aamayna said...

You got some great close up shots! She is always smiling and so full of life!!

Rhonda said...

What really cute pictures. LOVE them!

Dena said...

Who needs a bathing suit??!!!
PRECIOUS! there is nothing better than tiny heinie!

Hannah said...

Any post with Skylie Butt is adorable!!

I think that last picture is just perfect, you need to frame it...the smile is way too cute!

JuJu - said...

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!!!!! I think these are about the cutest pictures you have ever taken of her. She is unbeleivably adorable!! Love her!!! (said like Oprah)
Momma

Jaime Salas said...

Gosh- I love her smile!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Does Sky ever stop smiling? She is so stinking cute with her naked Sky butt....oh my!

Tracey said...

I love this girl to pieces!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to fuck her holes and lick them while she quivers with enjoyment and coos