Sunday, June 21, 2009

What Happens at Onnie's Stays at Onnie's


Today's Special



Would you like tater's with that baby????


Nothin' like a twinkie break!


What???? I had to make sure it wasn't poisoness!!!!


YUMMM MMMMMMM AHHHHHHHH


You actlike you've never seen anyone eat this fantastic concoction before!



Can I have a minute please?



Clean up #1


Wooooo I need a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yeah I did it again ...SOOOOOOOO What


Its must've been the Vodka.


My Mom would shit if she knew!!!Ha Ha


Chocolate Goatee

The " Oh No What have I Done- Guilt " is setting in.


EWWW A hula disctraction


We Love You Stinky Face!!!!!!!!!
Some Skylar Funnies
When talking about the stray cat we saw in the backyard she said ,"Apparently their was worms coming out of its butt".
When talking about the fox at Grant's farm,"The fox was so cute in its twig hole, I can't get off of my mind".
Daddy was getting out of the showerand he always covers up and she says," Daddy why do you always cover your cootie...COME ON TELL ME THE TRUTH...its cuz you don't want me to see your penis". ( OH MY)
Anna was bad mouthing the people at her nail salon and sky interrupts her ,"STOP IT , THAT'S EXTERMINATION !!!!!"
When a song comes on the radio that we like to sing to ,"I'll handle this , Mommy". I guess she doesn't like my singing...I do get into it :)
Now we need a favor ...would you please get the word out on your blogs or on Facebook to pray for fellow Guate tot named Avianna , her and her Papa were hit by a car last week and are in need of our prayers. I would love it if any of you could make her a prayer button because I don't know how to do that so we could post it on our blogs but in the meantime you can visit her Mom's blog. Click here

10 comments:

Heidi said...

She is too funny! The book looks really cute, I'll have to check it out.

Lilysmom said...

that girl of yours always makes me laugh!!

Hannah said...

I LOVE that waitress outfit...so cute! Sky cracks me up :)

Leslie said...

such a CUTE piggy!

Rhonda said...

OMG toooo funny!!!

Valerie said...

ROTHL! Skylie just cracks me up. I love the whole waitress bit, especially the incident with the vodka (I've had a couple of those in my days!).

When Logan sees a manquin in the stores he YELLS indecent exposure!

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Ok, I have to tell you just how beautiful she is!! Just breathtaking!

Tracey said...

Invest in locks for her room now, sister is going to need to be locked up when she is older...if she is saying those things now...watch out teenager:)

Tina said...

OMGosh...y'all are just too much! LOVE IT!!!!