Monday, August 17, 2009

Island Life


The Coach smoking a bubble gum cigarette!
Ralph fell asleep at thye shopping center!
He claims to have been "tired" ????
Or did I slip him another Xanax so we could shop?????
She really did love this...
Happy to have BOOBS
See the mermaid!!!!!
Busting out!
Goof!
Just one of the awesome pools here at South Seas Plantation.
I want a grilled cheese!
Where's my damn grilled cheese!???!
P_U_H_L_E_E_E_Z_Z_Z_Z_Z_Z_Z_Z
C'MON!!!!!!!
I am starv'in Marvin!!!!!!
Drunk on Grilled Cheese!
I can see you!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

What hilarious faces with that sweet girl! Too funny with the shopping sleeper!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Awww you're killing me here! It's been 9 months since I've been down to my Dad's place in Sarasota and I'm in beach withdrawl!!!!!!! Mari would have so busted out of her mermaid dig if I had put boobs...taboo now that they are a reality. Our sand digs look more like King Tut. Enjoy your vaca and keep posting beach pics for those of us in the DT's!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

OMG, I busted out loud laughing at the look on the "drunk on grilled cheese".

What an adorable little mermaid.

Hannah said...

It looks like a great place...so fun!

I get drunk on grilled cheese too, since I don't drink at all I have to find something to ease my pain! :)

Robyn said...

What cute pics!!