Saturday, September 5, 2009

Reunions and Fun


Everyone remember Krispy Harse????Look how big she/he is????


Good old Rufus.


The old guy Phil.


Maggie and Krispy


Good day to throw rocks in the sea.


Onnie is so popular!!!!!


So cute!!!!!


Watch out she's gonna eat'cha!!!!!!

Thirsty!!!!!


Love how My girl is making Kate laugh!!!!


The girls all dressed up !!!!


Miss Maggie


Miss Skylar


Miss Kate

Ready for fancy PB&J's!!!!


So cute with their teapots!


All smiles.


OH MY God !!!!!! I love this place!!!!!!

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

What awesome pictures! They are alllllll gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are really cute. I love the dress up pictures.
Love,
Connie

Hannah said...

I love your weird sense of humor. That picture of Sky eating Onnie cracked me up! I love that she is so beautiful and yet so crazy!!

Heidi said...

It's been way too long since I've looked at your blog. Love all the pics! Looks like you had a great time at the beach!

Tracey said...

Sky's hair is so LONG!! I love it!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

All those dresses in the background! Wow what fun a little girl can have. We used to dress up in my mom's old dresses. Oh to be a little girl today.

So cute!

Valerie said...

Those girls look like they are ready to kick up their heels and hit the town! I love the Oonie sandwhich!

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

You have awared the Kreativ Award - check it out!!

Aves