Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Boots!!!!!!!!


Mommy hasn't blogged in so long that she uploaded all these back-ass-wards!


Ha Ha she said back- ass-wards!


Buddies


Throwing up gang signs...AGAIN!!!!!

The After- Party

Did you have any doubt?

Mommy and her Big Girl

Make A Wish!


Onnie and Baby Matthew (Kate's Lil' Brother)


LuLu Loves her , although these moments rarely happen for the camera :)


OMG Look at the decorations!!!!!!

This is Aunt LaVern's new toy ...TV Guide sent it to her don't cha know! It was extremely annoying and LOUD! And she kept turning it on LOL She ended up leaving it here :)
I think it best NOT to return it to her LOL

Opening her presents!

Poser

Pretty Pretty Princess

She was pissed at Mommy!

Trying to smile for the camera.

My Sweet Sky,
You have changed our lives. You are such a light in this world and your smile is contagious.I am the luckiest woman in the world to be able to be your Mom. I am so proud of the little girl you have become. You have such love in your heart and so much compassion for others. You are so funny, you make me laugh all day long. I love your imagination and I love your sass even more! Happy 4th Birthday to you Boots! Your birth mother, Cristina is very much in my heart today and I know she is thinking about her Evelyn and holding you in her heart. I love you !
Love,
Mommy

13 comments:

Kerri said...

Happy Birthday Skylar!!! Hope it was a great one!!!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Ditto from the Mahoney's!!!

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Skylar!!

I love her birthday outfit!

I Miss your crazy posts :)

Vanessa said...

Happy birthday Princess Sylar!! May all your wishes come true!! Kelly I miss you chick!! And I totally need to know where that adorable outfit came from!!

Becca said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her sassy attitude!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Tracey said...

How in the HELL did I miss her Birthday!? I suck. Happy Birthday to my beautiful future daughter in law!!

Jaime Salas said...

Happy Birthday Girl!!! We missed you tonight!

Nikki said...

Her tutu is sooo cute!

Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com

Valerie said...

Gotta love the tutu! And of course, gotta love your picture comments. Makes me laugh every time.

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Skylar! Your outfit is to die for.

I didn't realize hers and Emmi's were so close together!

Rhonda said...

dang, how did she turn 4 already! Happy belated birthday sweet princess. LOVE LOVE LOVE her sweet outfit. I soooo love tutu's!

Jaimee said...

Happy Birthday Skylar!!! Love your outfit, you look like such a beautiful princess!!!!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

I am such a terrible friend and I am so sorry I missed Sky's bday. I can't believe she is 4! What a beauty and I don't know many girls who could pull off that skirt, but Sky can! Miss you guys!