Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas And Peace in the New Year !!!!

The "I'm Tired of Opening Presents "way of opening presents :)
Ready for A White Christmas
What...There's More ?
I'm a SUPERSTAR
Throwin' up Gang signs... Again
Opeing more presents!!!!!
Pool Rules are as follows:
Roll balls randomly
Sweet Cousins
They love each other so much!
The Threesome! Baby Matthew looks worried...
He should be scared we're gonna dress him like a girl when he's a little older LOL

My sweet boys... Matthew and Ralph

7 comments:

Lilysmom said...

Merry Christmas Kelly and thank you so mcch for the beautiful christmas card. I loved having Skylar hanging among all my peeps!Love the pictures of the sweet cousins playing.

Vanessa said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!! I can't wait to see you guys again this year at MOGUATE

Jaime Salas said...

Opening gifts can be exhausting sometimes. :)

Did Kate get her hair cut? Cute.

Hannah said...

Merry Christmas!! I love her movie star look...very cute!

I hate to break it to you but she is not drawing pool rules...those are big giant boobies...with numbers tattooed on them!

Rhonda said...

Great pictures. SOOOO cute. Happy Holidays.

Robyn said...

Looks like Skylie had a wonderful Christmas!!

Valerie said...

Lovin' the diva and the gang signs. We have Logan over here whom likes to shake his booty alot right now. Hope he outgrows that one....