Monday, December 7, 2009

Teddy Bear Tea


Curly Sue


What I wouldn't do for hair like that!


She kept saying she was the health inspector...LOL


Love this!


Ready for Tea


Working the camera


Coming down the steps, it reminded me of Annie.


Pos'in


Cutie


Onnie broke a blood vessel in her eye, I am obsessed with taking pictures of it.


Modeling the piano


I look pale, she looks stunning.


Being ridiculous!


This could be a Christmas card.


Onnie hiding her eye.

Sky with her uncle Pat (Cousin Patricia)

Fancy Shmancy

My Baby

Listening to the Polar Express

Singing Christmas Carols

Yummm

Sugar Coma Coming


How cute are these cupcakes!

More to come soon!

10 comments:

Spudsnsalsa said...

Okay, thinking the Onnie picture could use a bit of a warning!! I'm in the medical field and it caught me off guard...can only imagine what your squeamish friends will suffer when that "pops up" amongst the adorable child pictures?!?!? Loooove the hair and outfit...oh so proper for a high tea.
Suz

Kelly said...

LOL I know I thought I'd throw that right in the middle !!!!LOL I am sick like that!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

I love her curls!!! She is adorable. The photo of you both is so cute. What a doll.

Valerie said...

Aww, Skylie looks so stinkin' cute in her outfit and curls! I'll have to try to curl Ava's hair, should be fun since it's stick straight, silky, and fine!

Onnie's pic sure threw me for a loop too! LOL

I just love the pic of you wearing Skylie's hat.

Hannah said...

That eye scared the crap out of me!! I saw it on FB but it just popped out of no where!!

I love the pictures of Curly Sue! She is so stinking beautiful. Love the picture of you in her hat...you need one (very cute!)

Robyn said...

Skylie is beautiful!! I love her curls!!

Jaime Salas said...

Maybe I am missing something Where was this???? Love the pix. Especially that photo of her at the door- with her hat/curly hair. BEAUTIFUL.

Kathy said...

Great pictures! Skylie looks so beautiful! Love her hair curled!

Tracey said...

Dude...you look SO good in that pic with the hat! NOT kidding!

I've said it once, I will say it again...your daughter is f-in Beautiful!!

Rhonda said...

I soooooo would die for that curly hair. Is it always that way or do you curl it? Just gorgeous pictures, well maybe not Onnie's eye!!! Poor thing.