Thursday, September 2, 2010

In True Kelly Fashion

The post below is one I never posted ... it was Sky's first fishing trip :) .
Sky Summer 2010

Skylar is doing so well in Pre-K. Her teachers adore her and say really nice things that make me so so proud.

I am working part-time now so hopefully will have lots of pics to post soon. Is anyone still here????? Ahhhh everyone's on Facebook but I need an outlet so I am gonna come back here too ! I have been so busy with Picassa Picnic Editing that I may need rehab along with Wild Tangent Effin' Hidden Object games...OY !

Sanibel 2009

5 comments:

Donna said...

I'm still hereeeeeeeeeeeeeee! And it's so nice to see you! Love the fishing trip and love the Picassa editing!! Besitas!

Hannah said...

I'm here!! I the pictures and I am so glad you will be posting more (right...you post MORE right??)

Love the fishing shots too...especially SKYLIE BUTT!!

Kathy said...

Great pictures! Love the effects! I just started back to blogging too. I am almost caught up for this year!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.pi7.ru/foto/1519-neobychnye-foto-prikoly-17-foto.html ]И снова про ВПЧ! [/url]
я в шоке! Читаю темы и ужасаюсь. многие хотят сыскать девушку,сожительницу, жену... но важно. Но условие у многих далеко не одно - ладно бабы хотят, чтоб содержал ее, мужики же хотят и чтобы содержала и чтобы по дому шуршала и чтоб звезду себе прокачала (для начала.....ой, простите ошибласЯ - для конца) и шоб девственница-трезвенница, но минет с проглотом.
а, простите. за что? За то что просто мужик?надо быть не зависимым, быть личностью.
Ан нет. дожидаются. что за их бытовую инвалидность и пожизненную инфантильность им с неба свалится этакое Щастье.
Неужели столько искателей халявы? Стыдно, неудобно...

Anonymous said...

Мне кажется ништяк!