Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lately


Pyscho Girl

Hairy Gigantic Intruder of the Garage ...

This was outside the Insectisarium at the St.Louis Zoo

My Beautiful Nephew, Matthew

Pretty Flower

My Kate

I had never seen these before , The Red Panda...I want to snuggle with it!!!!!!

Sky gave the little girl from Ethiopia a hug when we left...SO CUTE!

I love these Lil' Ladies !!!!!

My Animal Soulmate

Seriously I love this Gorilla!

Sky and Teresa ( her foster Mom's name) and Kate and Mammy ( we lost Mammy on July 12, 2010)

Sweet Potata

He's AMAZING and I feel bad that he's in the zoo !

Me ...showing off my skills !

God I am annoying

Love Love Love

Kate and her Daddy

OMG we had this couch growing up !!!!! Had to take a pic of the girls on it !!!!!!!

So Serious

You know where you are if you find the GIGANTIC Amoco sign !!!!!!


5 comments:

Donna said...

I've SOOOOOO missed your funny posts! Major jelly on your mad photo skills. I may have to jump in on this editing thing - your facebook pics were awesome, too!

spider - ewww. Red panda - Hello? I WANT one! Gorilla - does hubby know about that fantasy? Just sayin'....

Sky and all her/your lovebugs - WAY too CA-YUTE! THe pic of her in the window - AWESOME!

The random couch - um, was that AT the zoo? Or is that yoru ACTUAL couch? wtf?

We sooooooo need to REUNITE! ;-(

Tina said...

LOVE the pics!!!! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I really do think the gorilla is hot. Is that wrong?

Hannah said...

Dude you are SO annoying :) Stop taking good pictures.

LOVE all those cute pictures. I think that gorilla wants me in a bad way. It's because we are built the same...and I'm hairy.

Heidi said...

I can't believe how big Skye is getting! What a sweetie! Looks like you've been up to some fuuuun stuff!